For ride day be sure to bring:
- Front and rear blinking lights
- Wear bright clothing
- Helmet (mandatory for the ride)
- Signal with hands and verbally when slowing or stopping on your bike
- Signal left and right turns
- Point out road holes, railroad tracks, etc for riders behind you
We'll not necessarily be riding like a cycling group on the Tour de France (so super close together) but we'll be riding as a couple groups most likely. Be sure to keep enough distance between you and the rider in front of you.
Pay attention to what's happening around you.
Have a blast and be safe!! : )
Post a Comment